I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shall we count down?

NO!


okay...why should we do so? no no no no !

went to Pavillion on Sunday...saw the lighting there were AWESOME ! christmas trees here n there ! but it was so SO effin crowded... and and AND ! my cellphone faced prob when i wanted to take pic! *wad a "nice" time ): * so wad to do? i used my dad's hp... *thank you daddy ! (;*

i sent my hp for repair cuz it was in ... bad i mean REALLY BAD condition =/ it's camera failed,speaker also spoilt...hence i can't make any call nor receive any phone call. so pathetic )= my dad kept saying my cellphone is very very sucks. i agree with that...somehow =.=''' all the best to my cellphone...hopefully it can comes back alive :)

anyway...my fren asked me why din i go Pavillion on Monday ? FYI .. i din know Jay.C will be there okay? n i'm not a fan of his so... dun ask why. * c'mon ! =.=!*

oh oh oh ! i forgot to describe the spectacular scene in Pavillion at 8pm ! the so-called- SNOWING SCENE ! but.... FYI there's no real snow ... or even snowflakes... jz some chemical bubble ... oh well though it was JUST bubble but made a lot A LOT of ppl yelling ! for god's sake...i got NO IDEA why were they so high .... but of cuz pics were taken by me using my dad's hp. i should have brought my camera,but i dun think it works better than my dad's hp. HAH!

p/s: pics will be uploaded soon *i hope ;P*

Tuesday- it was 22/12 so many "2" ahha ! *lame =.=''* okay ...i admit that it was a very idle day for me....i was sitting in front of my teeevee for almost all day long... damn...ahha ! my mum goes like :" u better dun be that lazy after scul reopen". OKAY ! *for now? ;P* i watched tv jz to calm myself down ... like everybody does i suppose haha! n all my frens r back from vacation ! woohoo for them (= haha! hopefully they will share their vacation stories with me ! haha

ciaozz... ~ till then

You should have said no...
Baby and u might still hav me ...

currently addicted to "Should've Said No" by Taylor.S
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3