I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 28, 2009

i'm stupid i'm useless i never do anything...right

hey peeps ! i'm updating my blog using my dad's new laptop (= ahah ! oh anyway...window 7 is cool ! pretty awesome ! though it jz has trial games ... hehe

hmm...i'm so looking forward to next MON ! we r going to see each other again ! time really flies, remember we were preparing for PMR b4 trial....n now ! we got our result n ready to step in another new year... ! 2010 ! oh well...this year is fast...emo...n a little happy for me ! that's undeniable (= fast maybe is becuz we jz study,exam,study n exam again...n again oh well =.='''

emo is becuz -U KNOW- ... that kills me kinda ....harsh n i took a long LONG time to recover *n currently i'm not sure am i fully recovered ><* so pathetic rite? i know...nyway...i would like to thanks all my frens who hav been together with me all the time.

my dar' frens :
Amanda :D
Si Ning :D
Re Gin :D
Hui Xin :D
Huey Chen :D
Shu Hui :D
Seong Hseng :D
Li Zhong :D
Edwin eed :D
Darrion :D
Teck Ming :D
Park Chuan :D
Aaron.L :D
Mistery Bro :D
Crapper ! :D
n so on ... (=

really really thank you very very the much to all my frens... or else perhaps i'm not a complete human now :) u guys r AWESOME ! always !

ciaoz...
till then X!

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3