I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 more?!

*tring* my cellphone rang... i saw an incoming msg from wai yan ... i was thinking probably is some new year wishing msg...BUT it turns out to give me the -WHHHAAT !- look. grr...

my dear zhi ying♥ aka zhi zhi...is leaving us ! * how dare she >< * ..she is going to singapore to study ...n probably leaving this SATURDAY ! for god's sake...they really like to giv us last minute surprises dun they?! *fainted* ... i heard zhi zhi mentioned it b4 but i din know it's real... oh well...now... *counting with my 10 fingers* OMG ! 28 prefects left? we were a big big family of 35...now... SPEECHLESS.
now...who else wanna leave huh?! next year my beloved leng zai buddy - EDWIN LAU is leaving to aus. all my buddies...r ditching me here...right herE ! *how cruel are they )=* -sobs- but ... look at the bright side... no one has 16 twice....they go far away from their families n frens jz to have a better future...to achieve their goals...to live a better life.. ! so i think i should pray for them...wish them all the best...n jz hope they always remember me... )': sad case..
nyway... i found this when i on my msn.
the Taylors' Split ...
another sad case... -sigh-

this is life... always has been in this way...

i still love my frens ... always have always will.


xoxo
♥ all my buddies !
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3