I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

a big BIG day

ladies n gentleman ! today is a big BIG BIG day !

let's sing a song that everybody knows !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR NING !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOOUUU !!!!

today is my bestie's 15th birthday !!! i'm so sorry that i can't go sunway to celebrate her bday ! but i wish her with all my sincere heart ! n i'll bring her present when i meet her (=

we know each other since form1...you....YES ! you - Chan Si Ning !!! you helped me a lot whenever i'm in trouble, you raised me up! you laughed n go crazy with me ! and And and !!! we never fought! right, bestie ?

ROCK IT sis!!! i luv you !!! <3 miss me ya ! XOXO :)

anyway...i'm also here to wish VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS a big happy birthday !!! wonder wad zac efron is going to giv her...haha XD!

n lastly is my wish to Mr.Lee.C.H .... *though i dun really know him O_o* nvm..is jz a wish (=

14th of DEC is a big big day !!! next time we should declare it as a public holiday !!! so that i can celebrate my bestie bday !!!

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3