I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 25, 2009

@_@ ???

yo world ! mua IS back ! (=

i should've online more often so that i won't have so many question marks in my mind now... oh well, the moment i on-ed facebook...many things hav changed ! -big eyes with mouth opens- wad's wrong? my buddies seem so ...diff n ... sad.

oh well, if u guys need me to talk..i'll be there (= for all my buddies ! *though i wasn't in a good mood few days ago );* NVM ! that's life. so i'm all ears ! DEFINITELY =)

my x'mas this year was ... kinda boring =\ but i got to go to my grandpa's hse n hav fun with my cousins ! we were playing a scary-finding-hidden-objects-game. actually it wasn't that scary...jz the pic of skulls n the sound effects ... kinda fun lar... :D

at around 10pm...i went home....the moment i stepped my house ...i jumped in front of the tv n switched it on cuz i wanna watch the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ! (= their performances were freakin AWESOME ! i mean SERIOUSLY FAB ! their stages ... jz amazing. i wonder m'sia will have such a stage in the future... HAHA ! *non of my business though :P*

-drum rolls-


TAYLOR SWIFT ♥ won pop/rocks female singer award n.... country female singer award ! unfortunately, she was in london for her concert rehearsal that time so... she can't make it ):
she actually beat Lady Gaga n Beyonce in pop/rock ... WOW !

nyway... Lady Gaga performance was not bad... with the piano n glasses on fire n smashing the glass bottles on the piano keys. but her make up .... was a little bit too heavy. wad to do? must hav some diff mar. i think . X=

WHITNEY HOUSTON won the international artist award ! she was the 7TH who won this award ! and of cuz our beloved MICHAEL JACKSON won many awards too. (= he is thoroughly rocks ! *round of applause :)*

-yawning- aww! i can't stand till 1pm .... n i fell asleep . * WAD A PIG ! ;P*

Saturday:
woke up at 10 am *after my mum squealing hehe* n had my breakfast. then i cleaned my room, swept,mopped,wipped everything included my desk, my rack, windows n and my FAN ! this was the 1st time i wipped a fan HAHA ! *not funny* then i made apple juice for me,my bro n my mum (= after showering here i am ! updating my blog after checking out my facebook :)

i think my cousins will be coming to my hse later... it means PLAYTIME ! again. haha !

sky is getting darker...i better go out n collect all the things b4 getting screwed by my mum ...again ! haha. so ciaoz ! WBB ! *it means will be back*





WAIT !

to my buddies again !

CONGRATULATIONS ! u guys did well n u guys deserve it ! AWWEEESOOMMEE ! *addicted to this word (;*

till then.


Sometimes I know I can be
So hard to understand (It's ok)
Even when I'm lost
You show me who I really am
Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride
But because of you I've learned

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3