I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

O_o okay....

i've been in my kitchen for 3 hrs ! from 12pm - 3pm ! that's a good record (=

oh well...wad've i done then ?!


okay...at 1st i was suppose to cook for lunch....BUT *teedddeeeng !* my dad came home ! wee~ so ...he decided to cook for us *yey ! =DD* so... i jz stood aside n watched him cook ! *FYI , he never cooked for us b4 this was his 1st time !!! ;D*

after my yyuuuuuummmy lunch... i gotta do all the washing... -sigh- no point to snarl is useless =/ okay after the washing which took me bout half an hour =X i wanted to make myself FRUIT JUICE ~ sounds awesome ? right?
NO!
at 1st i made myself a cup of apple juice ....it really tastes good (= BUT ...
when i was making orange juice... I made a silliest mistake ever *grrrr* guess wad i've done to those cute round somehow irritating oranges ?
i put them into the blender... with their smooth SKIN ! *fainted* for god's sake, how could i be so stupid ?!
so... wad i can do was jz dump them all into the rubbish bin *mourning for them =( *
NVM...
i tried for the 2nd time (; ...this time i found out 1 thing... again O_o
i dunno how to peel orange using my hand....
argh !
i still succeed eventually . =) hehe! till then X!
we r a team !
win together lose together !
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3