I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 6, 2009

my T-shirt !

hey ppl ! oh well... kinda... lazy these days...

sleeping...

munching...

gulping ...

okay...let's see wad i've done in these few days... hmm... i jz keep on watching my korean series for the 5TH time ! *sounds pretty crazy ...i know ^^* oh well... i read storybook also lar... so can considered not bad i suppose ;DD n i'm watching GOSSIP GIRLS now! thx to my buddy who downloaded for me * thank you ! terima kasih ! xie xie ! * oh well... kinda lifeless... )=

i went to ONE ACADEMY for t-shirt printing workshop on Thurs... n i get to paint a t-shirt for myself wee~ (= but...the t-shirt is L size >< it can be my pyjamas (: too bad i can't wear it out to anywhere i want... cuz it's too BIIIGGG ! :( oh well...nvm...maybe my mum could have it :D okay...if she wants... ahha!


anyway...wanna see my t-shirt ? *fyi...it wasn't that nice =X*

taaaadddaaaaa ! (=

is it nice? =/ fyi....i got no idea wad to draw... so that was my random idea... n my seni sucks... so... this is the best i can do i think ... (=


see ya !
xoxo gossip girls
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3