I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby I Hate Days like this...when let it rain ...

i suppose i'm back? oh well...was kinda emo yesterday becuz of some stupid stuff >_<

*skip !*

okay...let's see...today is 27th of NoV (FRI) ... *not reporting news...was i?* i think improper way of writing sutis me better. kayz... wad i've done in this morning was... WASHING n ... WIPING ! GOSH!!! i gotta washed my scul bag *which i ought to wash it right after the holidays started ;P* n my prefect blazer... *which i never washed for MONTHS ! D;* ... and ... my TIE ! * i forgot when was the last time i washed it... last year? =P* let's skip all the washing parts... shall we ? =)

ohh...anyway... i washed n dried all my old soft toys ! they r so clean n shinning now ! *spot them!* =DD ...so happy i got them back ! <3 ! UNFORTUNATELY ... my mum wanted some of them... -smiling wryly- wad to do? *shakes head* fine....i giv her.. i'm generous rite? *being too perasan is not that good sometimes ;P*

will be very busy SOON...due to...my cousins? i dunno...i jz know i've a lot of plans...hope all of them work out smoothly ! (; will be glad for that !
my mum is out ! so...i'm the king at home now ! *teeehee!*

till then!

song of the day : RAIN by Mika !

the tyrant! =D
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3