I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

BIIIGGGG GAIN (:

boys n girls, i'm here LOL !!! i'm sooo happy today ... so let's see how my happy day started (:

okay...i woke up at about 8.30 am today *though i dun really want to -__-* okay.... after my yuummmmy breakfast *thx mummy ! =DD* my mum brought us to a warehouse sale nearby my house...n i bought a new CHAIR for my room !!! *hooorraaayy :)* of cuz my bro got his too...

then i helped my mum to do some chores... arranged my bro's stuff >< especially his books n junks ! he should thanks to me though he will never do so, i know. ohh! then i found a big bag of TEDDY BEARS ! those i've never seen for years ! i was so happy till i yelled sampat-ly haha! a big big bag of teddy !!! =DDDD

-jumping ! hooping !- ^^

then i went to a Malay jamuan rumah terbuka oh well i gain nothing there. *if chicken n chao mihun r counted as gain then fine ==*

my dad brought us to somewhere called Taman Midah for massage cuz his hand injured a little =( we stayed for like an hour...i was so bored...thank god i brought my storybook there...but end up dozzing haha! *can't blame me that i'm a pigggyy ;PP* i think i should stop crapping here... wad did i gain today matters the MOST , rite ? ^-^

okay... we went to TESCO ... i bought something for someone.... *is my little secret...will be revealed soon!* n i bought myself a teddy bear cup !!! haha! my mum asked me to ! wee~ I LOVE TEDDY ~!

then we went to a kopitiam for dinner... okay... here's the pics !

the glasses of that kopitiam...look antique =/


guess wad i've ordered ? apple juice n....


i ate all these...believe?
curry noodle...asam laksa... fish n chips... * i was hungry =X*

i found this when i was eating asam laksa !

a love shaped onion ! =))

okay...i know i eat too much ... =\ but i'm happy ! so i will consider whether i should keep fit or not ! teeehheee ;D ...ok wad's next ...

oh yea....we went to furniture shop...n we bought my bro a study desk since he really needs 1 ! okay ...then we r planning to buy a new set of sofa ! woohoo !!! if we really bought it...means the old 1 will be in my room ! that's my plan.... hehe ! -evil laughter- hope so ! ^^

i think that's all for today....i know for some of you..maybe u think i actually gain nothing O_o but...i'm happy ... so who cares ?! haha !

till then =)

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3