I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 30, 2009

~LONELY~

i feel so lonely now...
1st time in my life ...
i feel like i'm lost now...
no way to go...
i gotta face every situation n problem all by myself...
no one is with me now...
Friends?
where are they?
they are there...
just they are there not for me...
i'm alone...
thousand of things are running in my mind now...
making me dizzy...
stars on my head...
spin n turn...
everything just doesn't seems right now...
y? y? y?
i dunno...anyone knows?
* * * * *
i'm not born 2 be alone...
never ...ever...
but...
the fact is
i'm alone now
i'm nothing...but a human...
am i a human?
maybe yes...maybe no...
i don't know...
i'm lost now...
no direction at all...
compass had spoiled...
clouds cover up the stars...
not even a single point that can lead me out of this lonely island...
I'm alone.

~Z.X~
now is around 11.46pm i should have sleep now...
i'm tired...but i got no one 2 talk with ...
that's y i'm here 2 post ...

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3