I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First day of 1st term exam

2day is the 1st day of 1st term exam of 2009...
science n bm jz past... but still got 3 days 2 go ... oh man~~
science so far i think is ok..jz ok...i THINK ...
BM-dead...
the 2nd ques of my ringkasan pemahaman should have seperate into 2 sentences...
n i knew that...jz that i was hesitating ...
then...becuz lacking of confidence...i DIN !!! i din seperate it ...oh man~!~!
i was like so damn myself after the exam...
wad to do??? aisei...blame myself lar...saddy...

well...i shouldn't online now...since i haven't prepare 4 tomorrow exam...
p.moral , BI , Maths 2 ...
aiyo...aisei...lolx... ( my favourites expressions...xP)

***this is my 1st post...everything is so "1st"...haha***


~z.x~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3