I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Life after exam is getting boring...

After exam...we gotta receive the result and nobody likes that...
especially this time...i got no idea how am i going 2 face my mum with such a result this time...
hope she can forgive me...i've told b4 the exam started that my result this time may be very teruk...[well...everytime i feel that xP] but seriously this time i got no confidence in any subjects...

After exam...we jz keep rushing for projects...becuz of projects we become so busy...
well if we could have fun then nvm...but the problem now is we r rushing like hell n no fun at all...

After exam...or i should say during the exam week...i found that some of my frens were starting 2 stay away from me...nope is not stay away...is just like the distance between me n them r getting farther...
well...that's wad i felt that's y i write in here...i think i know y...but i still not sure with my reason...i got no idea man...jz dunno lar...jz hope i din offence anyone...lolz x(

exam's cool sometimes...at least we study 4 something...have an aim...
after exam, rushing for folio...aim 4 ...nothing...zzz...
u can see that i'm bored that's y i typed so many craps here...[actually lots of things r waiting for me 2 finish...hehe XP]

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3