I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

-sobs- );

is 8.30pm now...half more hour to go....my dear fren will be heading to auss ...
I'm sry i couldn't go to KLIA to send u but if i can i really willl !!!! duh! )=

nyway... Mr. Edwin Lau Wyun Hui- my 1st leng zai student .... *sry for not even hav a pic of u n me :'(*

all da best in aussie... be handsome alwayss!!! (=

and if u really can come back then come back ar!!!!

MUST !!!

NEVER EVER forget me - ur leng zai sifu kay? kay ?! KAY?! u hear me?!!! :(

i'll miss you...all of us will ... promiss.
dun forget us when u found ur hot babe!!! hahaha (=

still... take care my best fren !

thx for sharing with me all the new hot songs ! :D
thx for playing so crazy with me ! :D
thx for listening to me ranting ! :D
thx for chatting with me ALL THE TIME ! :D

u r jz so so so AWESOME !

u really are !!! no doubt !

miss us MUSSSTTTT !!!

-sobs- urrrggghhhhhhh...dun make me cry..aww~

xoxo ! )=
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3