I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 1, 2010

02/01/2010 - i lose 1 of my dear fren


i'm jz here to say...

" i love you Zhi... always hav always will. "

i still remember the days we sat next to each other in 1A1 vividly. we were very fren n talkative too... then we became probationers together....n of cuz prefects too ! :D
in form 2...when i was emo...u came to me n brought me to somewhere quiet n comfort me...
u always laughed n cheered with me... u always liked to tickle me n scare me from my back... n now i never EVER gonna get that in scul anymore... )=

remember we played truth or dare? it was so fun...n u were so daring. n u always dared me to do something funny ... i miss that... ='(

n now...u r in the bus...heading to singapore...probably crying badly... )'=

the very last time i hugged u was the last day of scul....n u were in Penang during the PMR result day... n i'm really sry i can't make it to ur farewell party due to my family planning. n now....i missed the chance to send you...

Zhi...all the best ya in singapore. we will try 2 visit u... we MEAN it.

Dear... all the best.

xoxo !♥ to our incredibly hot babe.
T________________________________________T

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3