I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

ooo..yeeeaaaaaa!

wad a relief! i'm finally out of the game ! TATA! *wondering wad game i was in ?* oopsy...i can't tell )= sry guys....>< but some of u might know ! hehe =P ...

okay...so let's talk bout the F3 prefects' outing yesterday...we went to Sunway Pyramid...then met at the main entrance...then we went to watch PANDORUM ! that movie was so cool !!! killing here n there man! the sound effects was damn nice...n scary ahha! oh well...i like that movie!

anyway...i bought myself a teddy bear purse ! =DDD i was so happy ! cuz it was my 1st time i bought myself a purse at MUM-FREE ZONE *that's wad they called* . ahah! oh well i jz love that purse so much...is brown n white with teddy ! jz perfect! my mum said it's nice too! *duh ! i got a good taste k? hehe * then we went to gift shops to get somebody's presentS! i can't tell is who...cuz if they knew...i'll be killed ! =((( u dun wan me to die rite...? hehe!

oh well...gtg! see u guys around!
wait...
a big CONGRATULATION to the DRAMA club! they won CHAMPION in the national level drama competition! n they r going to belanja me! that's a pledge (:
n congrats to the K.T.F.B band too!!! they got the highest vote for the Greeday competition!
we r awesome! aren't we?
ciaozz~

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3