I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 16, 2009

leng zhai is bored now!

can't really figure out how an ultimate "leng zhai" could be so bored? here! i'm here! 3A2 ultimate leng zhai is here !!! well based on my starting of this post...u can really see that i'm BORED ! >< color="#ff6600">STILL there...how come?! no wonder i can't really have fun ! *pissed off myself ><* oh well...should i study since my mood still there? -1 sec past- NO NO NO!!! stop studying u idiot ! enough of books! rest ur mind lar! at least 1 week ^^ *i heard clapping ! teeehhee :D*

going to my grandpa hse tomorrow night...my aunt n her family r coming back from Singapore ! hoooorrraaayy !!! *wasn't that excited honestly =.=''' * oh well...my cousin there jz finish her primary6 exam...which called i-dunno-exam *hahahah!* is something like UPSR in M'sia but definitely much harder ! oh man...compared M'sia exam to Singapore's ?! no way...we r so...OUT! *sobs T_T* that's y my cousin was so stressed... n now...she's free!!! she can teman me chit chat...or i can teman her crapping all night! *isn't it the same? O_o* we usually talked bout...er scul...MUMMY-s *fyi mummies doesn't really sound nice ;P* n we talked bout FRIENDS in scul ! i'm always proud of my friends...cuz i've bunch of good...kind...generous...smart...funny frens! they are GREAT & FAB! friends are forever ! Boys are wadever?! *oh well...haha! anything! =D*

so my dad plans to bring us to Muar for... idk reason...but since i got lots of time... i dun mind staying there for few days to inhale some fresh air ! certainly not study-air ! ^^ i heard that otak-otak there is so nice...to eat! i'm going to try it IF my dad din leave his plane.*direct traslation from FANG FEI JI ... haha! ;D*

i jz slept for like an hour...b4 i watched Janice Dickson Modelling Agency... i was so tired ... playing com ! ahha! that's y i need to take a nap...but i took it at a wrrrrooonng time! n now i can't sleep! posting craps here! *sry peeps...if u were expecting something special from this post ><* n at this moment my neighbours r playing some...crackers! BOOM! BIANG! PIAK! BLANG! wad a blast! whee~ fireworks too...

i think is time for me to stop crapping n go on reading my storybook ^^ i plan to finish it by this week so that i can buy some new books!!! anyway...hopefully f3 prefects can make it for the outing on next Saturday...

ciaozz~ dun miss me ya! *sry...my perasan-ess popped out when i'm bored =P*

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3