I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 14, 2009

my...many 1st time...

today...i went to Amcorp Mall with wei sim,shu hui n wai yen...to have our lunch...korean food ! :) fyi...this was my 1st time i stepped in Amcorp Mall ! *sounds idiot rite ? ><* this was my 1st time i went to shopping centre with my friends... *sounds more idiotic now...i know ):* this was the 1st time i went out of the scul without my mum's permission ! *so daring man...* see? i got so many 1st time ... it was the 1st time for me to step in a korean restaurant also... *sounds very sakai now... =X wad to do? i prefer japanese mar... ;P* i've given my 1st time to my friends...my 1st time...not 1st night k? *dun think sick -__-*

btw...the korean food there was nice ! :) we spent RM30 only to get everybody filled. each of us pay RM7.50.... its service was fast btw...we spent 15 min to reach there from scul by taking num 11 bus... *if u know wad is num11 bus hah! smart!* then we jz spent like half an hour to eat...then chao back to scul... actually shu hui,wei sim n wai yen they all got tuition at 2pm...but i jz stay back to have my lunch... *never thought of having such a delicious lunch on weekday ;P* then they sent me back till the scul gate...then bye bye...they went to their tuition ... very good friends rite? =) at least i dun have to walk back to scul alone...u know wad? if u dump me at any corner in PJ, i might get lost man...haha i know this sounds...stupid indeed but wad to do ? haha =)

anyway...thx peeps! n tomorrow is my peeps' birthday ... so let's wish them earlier :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
WONG SHU HUI
&...
WONG SHU LING
!!!

*they are twins in 3A3 ! i know them since form 1...n we have many things in common...that's y we can chit chat non stop at anytime anywhere :P they r really good n nice n PRETTY friends!*


ROCK 15teen !



anyway...Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson is quite nice (:

i want you to know...it doesn't matter...

that's all :) going to ponteng tomorrow :P !
ciaozz...

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3