I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

it's the time now.



my trial result is so...damn...SUCKS! :( *not lying obviously* me myself can't really accept that kind of shitted result also...moreover is my mum?! she is not screwing me yet...but i'll screw myself before she did. can't believe it! even my chinese ...sucks like shit. i've expected that my science wouldn't be very good...so tomorrow big possibility i can get my science paper back...then i'll be starring at the paper like a total idiot. *HUH?!* is jz another piece of shit...

sad case man :'( ...should i cry for my result ? *five minutes later* NO! i shouldn't ! i can't waste my time anymore... jz freaking dissapointed with myself this time... very....utter...dissapointed. nvm...as li zhong said it was jz trial. *but that guy got FREAKING high marks this time =X* okay...let's forget bout trial...forget bout it...
now is PMR ! this matters. so...PMR! watch out !
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3