I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday....to ME!


although i was a little bit sad n emo today...

but is still my birthday !


last night...

i received 4 msges b4 i slept...

1st - a secretive person...

2nd - Amanda Foo

3rd - Soon Wey...(my primary classmate & best fren)

4th - Zhi Ying


wee~


this morning when i reached scul...

everybody seemed like forgot bout my bday edi...nvm...

then...huey chen popped out ... teman me...but she wasn't the 1st 1 who wished me...

Si Ning was the first...

she gave me a rubik's cube too~~ thx ya !

then ... huey chen wished me...

zhi ying, audrey, ke yin, zheng wei,june

they all wished me too ... ^^

re gin gave me a furry soft hippo! thx yea~


then i told tian yoon bout my bday...

of cuz she wished me...

then lay kuan...was the only senior who notice that...

she wished me as well...thx...


when started duty...

i was in E1...

i told kar kei, may loo n jia pei bout my bday...

they hugged n wished me... so warm man...

at the tapak

li zhong n ming ging shaked hand with me n wished me...
then...mah song jun on the way to the tapak...

wished me too...a little bit surprise...hehe


when back to class...

everybody wished me!

yee wei, yi lin, wei sim, darrion, wai yan, li anne, sue ying...

they all wished me at the same time...yey!

i was like... thank you thank you thank you n thank you!

edwin,kian kun they all...

normal lol...sang a bday song for me...it sounds like this...

"Happy Birthday to a boy...x4"

lame indeed...but still thx...haha...


was playing cube all day long...cool~

after scul...

ivan...sang me a bday song too...but in a very pathetic version...lol!

thx ar...

anyway...thx to hui xin...

thx for ur shoulder...

thx ya...


lastly...a happy bday song for myself...

Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to Teddy~
Happy Birthday to me ~!




bday girl
~Z.X~












0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3