I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

muaahahahahahxxx !

it has been some times i never touched my blog..i just ran out of idea of wad to write...
thought of changing my blog style to a little retro...there i go...changed my font type (=

scul holidays r just around the corner *fyi,they reach by drifting :P* ...
is not really a holiday i guess...once the scul reopens...wad will happen to me/most of us r like below:

"go study !"
"why??? studdy aggaaainn?!!

" SPM coming !!! "

best n worst answer u can get ...

S
P
M
!!!

it just simple stand for Stupid People Markings !!!

no offence....too bad we're the S.P i guess...haha pure JOKE ! XP

i jz done reading "The Haunted" by Jessica Verday... not bad lar..but not really exhilarating..for me X( ....
but this story brought me a good ques...

if one day a demon came to me n said :"the guy u love is in trouble...save him immediately!"
of cuz i wouldn't hesitate to save him...
but the hard core is...

WHO IS THE GUY ???

-scratching my head-
gaaahh...no point thinking X) so skip !

ohhhh i got myself a new haircut...no diff though except it is much shorter now...
n now i gotta train myself a new tying hair skill...or else u might see me going to scul with an Einstein hairstyle :)

ciaaoozz...
out to my bed (=

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3