I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 23, 2010

:DDDD

to: YOU ! (:
bet cha dun even know this blog is even exist ! *cuz imma lazy person rite? :P*
hmm...where should i start....... err....

jz really wanna thank you SOOO SOOO MUCCCHHH ! u dumb dumb ... XP really go buy pula X)

wanna see how cool my cellphone camera works ? :)


*this 1 really look like a dumb dumb :)*

*he has big BIG feet (=*

*sweet (=*

*thinking hard huh? :D*

final piece :

*awwwwww :') so freaaakkinnggg cute*

i really really STUNNED when i saw this (=

thxxx !!!!

xoxo! ♥

~Z.X~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never ever forget when I first gave u this... U jz means a lot to me..I jz can't forget u no matter how :( u say we could still talk... So even though u totally forgotten bout me... I jz wanna say thank you and I promise I will will will always be thr for
U no matter how k... So do ur best in ur studies k
:) and I hope maybe one day we could be together again chatting and smiling like we used to in 5S7 :P

Anonymous said...

Hey :) I have finally finish my sam haha. How is ur studies goin so far? Is it very difficult? I knw u r very busy in ur college life so jz do ur best k and good luck in ur studies always k

Anonymous said...

It's been around 5 months now.. jz done watching naughty kiss in 8tv from 12.15am i always think of u every time I watch it :'( I jz can't get over it u knw....

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's been awhile since we talk to each other.. Jz wanna tell u, that I got my Sam results today :) :P I am damn happy cuz I got atar of 96! Hehe I jz wish u would be happy like u used too though I knew its was all too late. But, no matter wad best of luck in ur January exam k? Promise me u will do well k.. :)

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3