I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

is BACK !!! (X

wowwowooowowowowowow!!!!

guess wad human ! i have not touched my blog for weeks!!! woah ! "thx" to exam.....oh well....

i dun really score well this time. i know ...)= wad to do? my fault. aisei...i bet my lowest subject gotta be... MOD MATH ! nightmare man that 1 ! -sobs-

oh well... last paper is gone... we r ROOAAARRR now :DD

currently at home updating my blog... *fyi,not showered yet XP* i'm gonna watch LOADS of movies during holidays! i dun care...i DUN care~ i wanna watch till my tv spoil...i dun CARE ! XD

nyway... credits to MR.Seng (= *ain't boot licking =.='''* but seriously! he helped a lot ! though i din score well in mod math *sry....* BUT he prepared us an add math exercise paper in 20 mins time! *that's according to him O_o* that paper really...REALLY ... MEMANG helped a lot ! luckily us! (+

ohh yeah.... credits to my good frens too! 1stly i present...Zhao Ern (= that tall math pro haha! he helped me A LOT ! really a lot! i might never pay him back....but i dun think he wants my pay (= thx buddy !!! ...2ndly, my elder daughter...aka WEN! haha! she helped me a lot too! as much as zhao ern did. thx them! n of cuz my many many other frenSSS ... for moral support too (=

going to rule the world with movies ! (:

oh now i found out 90210 is actually a very VERY AWESOME series ! hehe! going to crazy over it...no doubt ! haha

jz a small town girl....living in her lonely world...
she took a midnight train...going anywhere... (=


XOXO~
~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3