I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shopaholic ???







i'm not a shopaholic...obviously *duh =P*
shopping for me is like...er...wasting my time ...seriously...well...no offence to those shoppers...=(
well...eventhough i dun really enjoy shopping...but i'm reading The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella...sue ying lended me this book *thx ya =)* this book is kinda interesting =D...well i love it =P

i'm trying to finish it asap cuz...i bought a new book yesterday at the book fair (: re gin told me it was nice to read...so i decided to buy it during my recess *yeepee* i spent 7 minutes out of 10 mins of my recess to find that book...when i found that book...i saw there was a long long queue at the counter...i was like "aww~no time for me to queue up lar...my stomach is grumbling =(". at this moment...i saw someone who was so free walking around there...my junior,Tan Zhong Yih ! *woohoo...my star! =P* i went to him n asked him 2 queue up n pay for me...n he nodded his head ! wee~ my good junior ...thx a lot ya ! ^^ *thanks a bundle :)*

i'm not in a good mood now btw...dunno y... wadever -__- roarrrr! arrrggghhh!

i gotta go...=( c ya peepoz! anyway thx to my star again ! =)

~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3