I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Injection

today i kena inject...by a stupid gourverment nurse...
let me tell u guys wad she did 2 me...

Once upon a time...(not very long time lar)
at a far far land... (jz in bilik gerakan actually)
there's a old woman... (not really old but T3RUK)
her name is... (i dunno)
there's another little girl who is so innocent...which is ME!
...
i walked in to the bilik gerakan....
n ready 2 get my injection...
i sat down on the "soft" chair...

*** quite nervous *** XP

then i rolled up my left sleeve...
then ... (i knew there's too many "then"...jz be patience k?hehe)
then ... that old woman...picked up the syringe...
n aimed at my arm...and then...
here's the PUNCAK CERITA ~~
she injected me...AND...
she LET THE SYRINGE HOLD ON on my ARM !!!
that was painful man!!!
after a while only she took out the hanging syringe !.!.!
imagine how painful was it man!!!

damn teruk lar that old woman...
stupid idiot...
made my arm so painful...till can't do my projek kayu..
my left hand palm became black in colour...
my frens were shocked! they thought i kena poisoned...
well..it seemed like that...

i never pain like that b4...
"THX" to that old woman...

********************************************************




~Z.X~

0 comments:

specially for u...Huey Chen <3

R3 G!N & M3